Monday, March 15, 2010

week 12



Also here are some pictures from the Shamrock run on Sunday. There were over 40,000 people there and 20,000 participants. The starting line was mad but controlled chaos.

Sunrise over the river and Mt. Hood.

They close off the streets downtown for the runners. The walkers just go along the waterfront and over the bridges.

4 comments:

  1. You go girl! So proud of you. I was looking forward to seeing the update of the Shamrock Run. Something I always thought would be cool to do, but never have.
    During my Zumba class last week I learned some basic belly dancing moves! Crazy fun.
    You nails look so cute, but didn't picture you to be a nail girl. Don't pretty nails and tattoos put out a conflicting image?
    And don't know size 14! Own it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps, that was suppose to be don't knock size 14...its lost the punch now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they probably do conflict, but I have been sporting both for quite a while :) I'm over what people have to say about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I've really enjoyed all of your blogs. You've been a true inspiration to me. Today I tried walking two miles because of you! (I also ordered the Nike+ you mentioned. Can't wait for it to arrive.)Anyway... Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see that tattoo :)

    ReplyDelete